Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter Woes

Today I was woken up by a new monster.


I don't know what an 'air compressor' is, but I don't like it.
Now I ask you, who power washes the pavement in January?
And yes...it's below freezing outside.


My day was thrown off.
After the usual walk to the mailbox...


and the visit with the Nice Ladies,
I couldn't wait to leave.

But there were so many doors between me and 
the comfort of home.

One...


Two...


Three!


Home at last!

Uncle came over later.
I snuggled on his lap for awhile.


Later I was moved to Mom's lap.


Sarcastic Monday came over and I was moved to 
the footstool because Mom went into the kitchen.


I retained my possession of the blanket through
all my moves.

At least my humans are trained.
Now if I could just figure out how to train 
the humans outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment