Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mom's Way

Today Mom tried to convince me to go
with her to get the mail, but I rebelled.

She got her way in the end.
As it turns out, I enjoyed being outside.
Mom didn't.
She complained about 'wind chill'...whatever that is.

I didn't want to go back inside.


Of course, Mom got her way there too.

This is what I have to do every time I get
free from my harness.
It just rubs my fur the wrong way.


Of course, it was Wednesday,
so Wednesday Guy came and took Mom away.

When Mom and Daddy came home,
they saw evidence that I had been lonely:


Yep, I put Mimz in the food bowl.

I enjoyed Mom's lap for awhile.


Then Auntie and Uncle came over.
I got ahead of myself and did this:



...before Mom finished the blog.

However, it put her behind schedule.


Now I'm settled, waiting for her to finish the blog
and move the computer so I can have the entire lap.



No comments:

Post a Comment