Saturday, March 8, 2014

Trying For Routine

(1)

O.K., so I began yesterday about the same as 
the day before.

There was no way I was going to go outside on Mom's terms.
So into the Box of Rebellion I went.


Much like Thursday, it wasn't such a bad day out.
I opted for more time out on the patio.
I started on the concrete...


...then moved a bit onto the grass...


...then I went for broke.


I went as far as the tether would allow.

Daddy came home early today,
so I became boisterous and wandered all over the house.
Of course, I refused to let Mom document it with a camera.
Every picture she tried to take, I made sure was blurry.

Later, the Teenagers came over.


I was social.
In the 'just-out-of-reach' sort of way.

After they all left, I got excited about every little
thing that went by outside my window.


When I was good and ready,
I settled onto Mom's lap for a nice nap.


Well, I thought it would be nice, but Mom kept moving.

How annoying is that?


So I once again settled for the box of blankets.
You can see by my face how thrilled I am to be here.




No comments:

Post a Comment