Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Want to Stay Outside All Day

Today was a good day.


I wanted to stay outside all....day....long!


Mom took me to check the mail.
We stopped off at the office on the way back.
While Mom talked to the new lady,
I wandered around the clubhouse.


I was ready to leave...


Let's go Mom!


OK, I didn't say I wanted to go HOME.


I just wanted better ground to roll around on!

I agreed to go home eventually.


But I wasn't about to stay indoors!

Mom and I played for a bit!


We enjoyed the sunset!


I occurs to me that Mom is staying home all day!


She did make me go inside....
but I wanted to stay outside!


Isn't time for my nighttime walk?

I tried to convince Mom there was another cat out there...




She didn't believe me.


I just sit here and wait for Mom to come to her senses.







No comments:

Post a Comment