Monday, August 5, 2013

Lazy Summer Day

Today I didn't want to get out of bed.


When I finally did get up,
I went to check the mail with Mom.
Then I stayed outside with her and pretended
I was stalking something.


There was't really anything there.
I just sat under the table.

I didn't stay out long, though.
I just wanted to nap.
So I went up into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


It was peaceful there.

I pretty much did nothing all day.
At one point Mom was talking to my Computer Aunt.
I got into my Box of Rebellion because Mom wasn't 
paying attention to me...

but Mom noticed 
so I came out.


Then Mom let me sit outside.


After Computer Aunt went away, 
I came in to convince Mom to go on a nighttime walk...
But she's working on my blog and decided to mess with me instead...


Nice one, Mom!
Can we go now?




No comments:

Post a Comment