Monday, August 26, 2013

I'll Just Stay in My Box Today, Thank You.

Today I was a bit moody.
I guess I was still recovering from Mom and Daddy being gone.
I slept close to Mom all night.


I didn't really want to get up.


When I did,
One of the Teenagers came over.
I went into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.

(She was amazed at my jumping skills! Right over her head!)

But then Mom got me down and we all went to go get the mail.
When we stopped in the office,
we had to wait for Nice Lady.


But I just wanted to go home because the garbage truck was outside.


But Mom wasn't going to let me.

(I'll just sit here then?)

Finally! Home again!
 I went right back into my
Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


I got down for a bit and investigated things.
And then...
Right back into my Box...


Where I slept for most of the day.


The Monday People came over later.


This is me being social:


In truth, I'm really glad to have familiar people back!
So...umm...Mom?
Can I go out for a nighttime walk?



No comments:

Post a Comment