Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lonely Day

This morning, while Mom was in the shower,
I got lonely.
Lonely enough to put Mimzy in my food bowl.


It was hot today, so I slept up here:

(no blanket)

Just when I thought I should get my day going...
Mom left me!
(I was already sensitive to loneliness, Mom!)

The sun set and she still wasn't home!
I even took Mimzy out of my food bowl.
Lonely frustration!

When she finally came home,
she had one of the Tuesday People with her.
So I meowed and meowed and pouted on the floor.

(I apologize for blurry photos, but I insisted on hanging out in low light)


I wanted to go on a nighttime walk!
(You owe me, Mom!)

Yes! The trip to the mailbox!
This usually happens before sundown!


After the mailbox, I wanted to wander.
She let me!


I didn't want to go home yet....
(blurry again, Mom!)


She made me go in the house...
muttering something about needing to get the blog done.

I pouted in front of the door.


If you're not going to let me out again...

then take off this harness!

I don't want you to pet me!
I want to go outside some more!


Yes!


So...you work on the blog, Mom,
I'll sit out here:

Of course, I'm still expecting a proper walk!



No comments:

Post a Comment