Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Rain

Today I woke up in a good mood.

I couldn't wait to get my day going.
I was out of bed and waiting for Mom to open the door early!


It seemed like it took forever, but she finally let me out.


Mom went to the river with Nice Boy again.
When they got back it was raining.
(Heavy sigh)


I sat in the window and pondered...


Summer rain...
it's like, when something good gets rained on...
Like today...
as I would soon learn.


The rain hadn't really ruined my day like it usually does,
but then...
The Teenagers came over.


I don't mind them too much.
I just want my own space when they're here.


All I could do was sit and watch.


But eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

I want outside.


They're loud.
I want outside.


I want to relax...

(I'm not putting my own harness on, Mom)

I can't relax.
I want...


OUTSIDE!

(Aaaahhh)

It was perfect...
until they followed me.
So I went inside and sat in the window.

Mom suspects I went under the chair first
to get to the window.
(it's her fault for not untethering me)


I gave up on the window and tried
to go into my Box of Rebellion...


I couldn't quite reach it!
FRUSTRATING!

Finally Mom untethered me.
I didn't care that my harness was still on.
I just had to find a spot to call my own. 


This'll do.


It's a good thing I was in a good mood today
or I'd be really annoyed by now.





No comments:

Post a Comment