Sunday, August 18, 2013

In or Out Humans!

Today was a nice day.
Mom and Daddy left in the morning and then came back
after a few hours.
I tried to put Mimzy in the food bowl,
but it was another Mimzy fail:


(Mimzy: "I thought I was home!")

Then Daddy left.
So I went outside with Mom.
I took it easy.




It was a bit hot, so I mostly stayed in the shade.


I played with my fish toy for a bit.



Just a bit though.


(Hey, it looks like I have a white mustache made of light)

Then Auntie and Uncle came over.


I greeted them,
then went inside.


After that it was,
the humans leave,
the humans come home,
the humans leave,
the humans come home,
the humans leave,
the humans come home.

Make up your mind humans!
(and you complain about cats not choosing in or out!)

I rebelled.



Finally they seem to be staying home!
I'm going outside!

(Mom! You'd better sit out here with me!  I've had it with you being gone!)


No comments:

Post a Comment