Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One of Those Days

Today was just one of those days.
For one thing, it was cold and cloudy.


I just wanted to curl up on the couch all day,
but Mom got me ready for the daily mail run.


I waited patiently as she chatted with the Nice Ladies in the office.


She let me wander around.


When we went home it was slightly raining.


I just wanted to be lazy.
I should've stayed that way...


But eventually I got the urge to play.
That's where my day started to get worse.

Mom and I were playing with my fish toy in the dining room.
I made this great leap for the fish.
I jumped so high that on the way down
I hit my cheek on the barstool.

I was reluctant to play after that.

Then Nice Boy came over.


I took the safe path and just sat on the back of the couch again.


After he left
my wiggles got the best of me.

I started a game of tag with Mom.


That also ended in tragedy.


Let's see that again in slow-mo.


That's right....I missed my jump,
and landed in my water bowl.
Mimzy got wet.

SIGH.

I've had it!

Mom came through for me though.


She knew just what would cheer me up!


I'll just drown my sorrows in this tasty bowl of wet food.


I hope tomorrow is better.






No comments:

Post a Comment