Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Play Time!

Today, after the trip to the mailbox,
I couldn't wait to get home.


I wanted back in the house as soon as possible.


As soon as I got into the house I sat down for 
an entire 45 seconds...maybe.
Then I went back outside.


Mom sat with me for a bit,
then we went inside and played!

First we played with the Falcon on the couch.


Then we played tag!


All over the house!


After Daddy came home early again I went up
to my Ultimate Box of Rebellion to nap.


But I got lonely up there and started asking for Mom.


But she left.
I was home alone with Daddy.
I missed Mom.

Finally Daddy went and got her!
I begged her take me outside for a nighttime walk!


I meowed and meowed!

She put me out on the tether.


I meowed loudly!
Mom! I said walk not tether!

She wasn't happy with me and told me to stop
disturbing the neighbors and come inside.


Fine!  But get this tether off me!
She mumbled something about trying to 
eat dinner in peace.
Whatever!  What about my needs, Mom?!

Finally!  She took me for a walk!


Then she played with me some more!


Then I played by myself.



Now I'll calm down Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment