Sunday, September 8, 2013

Play With Me!

 Today Mom and Daddy left for a while in the morning.
There was no one to watch over me while I eat except Mimzy.


When they returned, 
the whole family was feeling a bit lazy.
I took my usual position above the fridge.


Mom and Daddy sat outside,
so I eventually joined them.


The day was pretty nice.


But ultimately it was slightly windy so I retreated 
back to my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


As time passed I got rambunctious.
Daddy took pity on me and played for a bit.




Then Mom took over for a little bit.


Then I played by myself...



I wanted Mom and Daddy to play more.
But they were done.
I sat on the couch behind Mom.
I made my attitude clear.



Ummm...I still want to play!

I gave up and settled in the armchair.


Don't let my calm demeanor fool you.
I started attacking my toys again.

More play please!









No comments:

Post a Comment