Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Still Moody

Last night, while Mom was trying to sleep,
I meowed and meowed!
Normally she understands that meow,
but for some reason she just didn't get it.
I was trying to say "watch me eat"
all she heard was "let me out"
Humans.
Since she refused to get out of bed, I settled for Mimzy.


I started my day the usual way...


We went to check the mail,
but I totally freaked out today!
Maybe it was the wind combined with people being out,
but I PANICKED!

When we got back to the house Mom helped me work out my
frustrations with playtime.



Then I took a nice nap while Mom ate lunch.


after calming down I went outside to enjoy some tasty plant.



But eventually she still left me.
She was gone for more than 3 hours!
I couldn't even enjoy the spectacular sunset!



But when she came home Daddy was with her.
So that was nice.

I immediately asked to go outside!


They didn't let me.
So I settled down for another nap.


I stayed here until I saw Mom get up to do the blog.
Now I'm whining.


And whine I shall until she takes me for a nighttime walk!



No comments:

Post a Comment