Friday, September 26, 2014

Lopsided

Yesterday I woke up to find a whisker in my bed.


Now, I don't know about you, but that's no way to start a day.

To make matters worse, Mom was doing that 
getting ready to leave thing.
This is my face when I'm resigned to the fact that Mom
is leaving me once again.


Now, let's take a closer look, shall we?


That's right!
I have uneven whiskers!
UNEVEN WHISKERS!

Eventually Mom came home.
She greeted me warmly and opened up the great outdoors.


I couldn't wait!
I ran right to the side door to the Nice Ladies' office.


I haven't been to see them in days.
Mom said they wouldn't be there at this hour 
and didn't let me in.

So I went over to the tasty plant instead.


After awhile I tried for the office again...


...with the same result.

After that Mom and I went inside 
and did some movie making.
Mom said I did a good job.

I didn't mind so much, because it resulted
in a short nighttime walk.


When we were done I led Mom to my 
toy box to pick out a toy.


We had fun playing with strings for a bit.


Then we ran all over that house and played tag.
It was all fun and games until we collided.

I tried to run it off, but I had to admit that I was done.

The only thing left to do was nap,


 dream of nighttime recon,


and hope I don't wake up with fewer whiskers.




No comments:

Post a Comment