Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hopes and Whatever

Yesterday I didn't really want to go to the Nice Ladies' office.
Mom tried to keep me calm by having me sit next to her.


Ultimately, however, I chose to go underneath my 
favorite chair and stay there until it was time to leave.


When we got home, Mom left me alone for an hour.
I was a bit despondent.


When she eventually went and sat on the patio 
to talk with Computer Aunt, I went out to the
sidewalk in hopes of catching sight of Angel.


When she didn't show, I tried getting closer to her window.
That was about the time Mom decided it was time to go in.


"Really, Mom?"

Once inside, I pleaded with Mom to fix my mood.


It wasn't until hours later when she finally 
decided to play with me.


It was plain ol' string.
No stick.


I approved.


I even got up and tried playing in the dining room for a bit.


It wasn't long before the enthusiasm left me.

After a period of unrest,
I climbed onto a chair and tried to will Mom into
taking me for a nighttime recon.


When she resisted my mind control attempts,
I gave up and snuggled next to her on the couch.


Maybe this was for the best after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment