Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Colder Nights

Sunday I was out on the sidewalk when I 
heard some barking.
So I looked up.


There they were, looking down at me, the dogs on
the third floor.
I suspect they were the one's who dropped a bone
in my yard the day before.


Otherwise, it was a fairly uneventful day.
Not even a nighttime recon.

So when Monday came, I was eager to go outside.
I got a little ahead of Mom and waited impatiently 
for her to catch up.


Then I spent time at the tasty plant.


I was only outside for a short while.

It wasn't very long after going in the house 
that I got this look on my face:


That's the 'oh, Mom and Daddy are leaving me' face.

"I thought this was Monday.
Isn't this the day you stay home and everyone comes over?"

Well, as it turns out, they were gone for a couple of hours.
When they returned, they had all the Monday People with them.

I, however, still wanted a bit of outside time.


I guess it's autumn or something, because even I didn't 
want to stay out for very long.
It's getting a bit chilly at night.

While the Monday People were visiting,
I curled up for a nap on the couch
right between Mom and Daddy.


After awhile, Auntie and Uncle showed up too.
With the house full of humans, I minded my own business.

Eventually all our guests went home.

I tried to get Mom interested in playing with me.


Her efforts were lazy at best.


So I snuggled up on the couch again.


I wasn't really sleepy though.
So I figured it was a good time to clean up.
Then, for some reason Mom decided that was 
a good time to video me.


"Well, whatever weird human."


I guess I can live with that.

What I really want is some good playtime!
After all, it's getting a little cold outside for 
really a good nighttime reconnaissance.




No comments:

Post a Comment