Friday, October 11, 2013

As Different as Day and Night

Today I was lazy,
but Mom got me ready to go to the mailbox.
I didn't want to go.


Are you crazy, Mom? It's daytime out there!


OK, we did what you wanted, now...
let me in! Let me in!


I stole Daddy's chair as soon as possible.


And kept it as long as I could.


A few of the Teenagers came over.


I stayed in the chair until Mom moved me.
But at least she shared the chair with me.

After the Teenagers left it was nighttime.

Mom tried to film me getting ready to go outside,
but I just knocked over the camera.


I did want to go though...
so I jumped up on the chair and
Mom put my harness on.
I hate the part when it goes over my face!


But other than that, it's fine.


Alright!  Time for some outdoor time!


Mom?  You're not coming?
But I wanted to go for a walk.

I came back inside and Mom took off my harness.

I ran amok in the house.
I messed with Mom and tried to get her to take me on a walk.



There was a lot of meowing involved.

Let's try this again Mom!


I got the same results as before.
Doesn't she understand?


Humans!
They go out when you want to stay in,
and stay in when you want to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment