Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Restless

Today there were no more blahs!

But Mom left, so I was bored.

Daddy and I took a nap at one point.


After awhile I got the feeling Mom should come home.
So I got restless.


I was so squirmy!


Daddy? Aren't you supposed to be going to get Mom?


To my surprise, Daddy stayed home and Mom showed up with Nice Boy.
Nice Boy only stayed for a short time.
He had some tea, took some pictures of me, and then left.

After Mom ate dinner, she got out my harness!
Do I want to go for a walk?
YES!


Hurry, Mom!
Open the door! Open the door!


We went to the mailbox.
I was content to just chill in the night air,
but Mom gave me a tug on the leash.


Okay, let's walk!
This is great!


We walked around the building to the front door.
Wait...that's it?
Awww! Come on!
I want more outside time!

Now I'm stuck indoors again.


I'm just going to whine until you do something to entertain me, Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment