Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Not My Birthday

Today is not my birthday.

Mom opened the door, but it was still a bit chilly.


We went on the usual walk to get the mail.
Both Nice Ladies were in the office!

Nice Lady 2 gave me some much deserved attention.


I allowed it.

I tried to get Mom to go home, but she
visited too long.

Eventually I decided to try my best to pretend
I was already outside.


She got the hint.

Once outside I gave into the pull of the sidewalk.


The rest of the day I spent napping.

Mom hung out with Computer Aunt.
After awhile I decided to join the hangout.



I even graced Mom's lap with my presence.

After a bit I decided to sit half on the computer
so I could see better.


I begged to go on a nighttime walk,
but Mom still complains about the cold and won't take me.


I guess I'll just sit in her lap until her leg falls asleep.
Then maybe she'll give in to the need for a walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment