Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lazy Mode

Today started off in the window.
I greeted Mom...


Then watched the outdoors show.


It was raining.
That put me into Lazy Mode.

Later, Monday Aunt and another girl came over
to watch Doctor Who with Mom and Daddy.

I spent most of that time sleeping in
my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


Then I came down and graced Monday Aunt with my presence.


Then she left.

So I sat in the chair all alone.


After a short while I moved to the back of the couch.


Eventually Mom curled up on the couch,
so I snuggled in behind her knees.


Mom and Daddy left me for a couple of hours.
When they got home I could smell Nice Boy on them.

Then Auntie and Uncle came over!

I sat in my Box of Rebellion.
(The regular one)


Auntie tried to get me to play.


Um...Auntie...
It's been raining all day.
I am in no mood to do anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment